WebConference.com™ 8000 Toll Free Audio Conferencing Features
GIVE YOUR INTERNATIONAL CALLERS THE CONVENIENCE AND COST SAVINGS OF LOCAL OR REGIONAL TOLL AND TOLL FREE OR FREEPHONE NUMBER CALLING
• WebConference.com™ Global “800” service offers you simplest access to world-class audio conferencing around the globe.
• Quickly orchestrate scheduled or impromptu meetings wherever you are (work, home, in transit or on your mobile) to engage a group of employees, customers, partners and suppliers around the world without the cost of long distance charges
• Whether your business takes you to Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific or Latin America or your contacts are there, all meeting participants simply dial a local or regional toll-free/freephone number, to connect to your audio conference line
• You can also leverage the WebConference.com™ Global 800 service to cut down on your T&E expenditures, such as plane tickets, hotel rooms and meals, while proactively reducing your organization’s carbon footprint
• WebConference.com™ Global “800” numbers allow participants from key international business locations to use Ready-Access for local, regional, and global conferences.
• Chairpersons and participants can cost-effectively access a single conference from many international locations by dialing permanent access telephone numbers for their countries.
• In-country users will recognize the format of each access telephone number as a toll, toll-free, or freephone, type of service such as the classic UK 0800 or U.S. 1.800 prefixes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
WebConference.com™ takes its market leadership worldwide by offering access to its service from key international business locations, using Global “800” numbers.
• Unmatched reliability – Industry’s best redundancy protection and disaster recovery for all users around the world through large, geographically dispersed ReadyAccess systems. • Worldwide growth – Conferences are routed over highly scalable systems, ready to support your peak worldwide conferencing demands and growth needs.
• Cost-effective – Competitive rates include all bridging and toll-free/freephone access charges.
• Ease of use – Permanent Global “800” numbers to access local, regional, or global conference calls allowing conferences without reservations regardless of location.
• Common user experience – Globally standardized, WebConference.com™ offers all users access to the same features and online tools, wherever they are calling from.
• Other options for global access include international long distance, and Chairperson dial-out (web and touch-tone based).
• Customer care support available 24x7, using touch-tone commands while conferencing or by dialing a local toll, toll-free/freephone customer care number.800 Toll Free Features | 800 Toll Free Pricing | Sign up for 800 Toll Free